Pre-meeting Agenda, Jan. 9, 2014
January 9, 2014 Meeting
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. EST
This meeting will conducted via Collaborate (was Elluminate). Here is the link to join the meeting:
- Introductions, brief overview of work of Requirements Task Force - Jean
- Handoff between two overlapping groups
- Requirements Task Force is completed as of Jan. 15th
- Wiki info. http://ilstf.wiki.flvc.org
- Reviewers being finalized by the Exec. Committee
- Timeline and travel - Ellen
- Online Meeting Jan. 16th
- Logistical meetings - checking to see if possible
- Face to Face February 4th - final scoring and choosing vendors for demos
- Vendor demos - Feb. 16th - 20th
- Final meeting - March 10th (face to face?)
- Overview and Criteria statements - One from each Requirements subgroups
- A. Systems
- B1. Collections and Resource Management
- B2. Description and Metadata
- B3. Circulation and Resource Sharing
- C. Discovery and User Experience
- D. Joint Use Facilities
- Questions for meeting with UWF Procurement
- Can we use the listserv to talk about logistics: travel, demos agendas, etc.
- How do we ensure consistent scoring if not a set list of mandatory requirements?
- Demos: do evaluators have to there in person? Where is the location?
- Still to Do:
- Scoring instrument - Jenna?
- Vendor demo scripts and logistics
- Can we meet on Fridays to handle logistics and questions?